Wednesday 4 July 2018

Art journal page for Scrap Matrix

Hi Everyone, today I am up on the blog to share my layout for this months awesome challenge for Scrap Matrix.  I love the endless possibilities with this moodboard:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I have taken inspiration from the book pages the little baby is asleep on, the shapes of the sweets and the colours 

Here is my art journal page using the Dylusions Media Journal



On watercolour paper I have stamped several images from the Paper Artsy Stamp EEA03 and then coloured them with Dylusion Spray Inks - Fucky Fuscia and Lemon Zest.  I stamped in the segments with the segment stamps in the stamp set using the Dylusions Ink Sprays.


On the art journal page I have used the Dina Wakely paints - Tangerine, Magenta and Lemon.  I have added some torn book paper and stamps randomly around the page.



I have used a Stamperia stamp (paint brushes) on a piece of butcher paper and adhered to the page using Matte Medium.  These have been coloured in with Scribble Sticks.  I have used a pallet knife and black gesso around the page to add some balance.  I have adhered the circles to the page using Matt Medium.  Once dry I have shaded the edges using Scribble Sticks and made some marks in the black areas using a white paint pen.


Here are some close ups:


I have stamped some random words from the Paper Artsy set and edged them with the white paint pen.


Splashes of white gesso links everything together.


13 arts stencil - Feel Free Create Art - has been used with Whipped Spackle.





Here is a list of the products I have used available in the Scrap Matrix Store


Paper Artsy Stamp EEA03
Stamperia Stamp
Scribble Sticks

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have time to enter our challenge this month. The moodboard is fantastic and you can use any part of it as inspiration - colour, shape, picture, words etc.  You can create a layout, card, tag or two, canvas, Off the page or art journal page.  You do not need to create a blog post, you only need to upload a picture of your project to the Scrap Matrix Shares album on facebook and list a product that you have used that is available in the Scrap Matrix Store.
Til next time......  Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment