Wednesday 21 November 2018

A heritage scrapbook layout and a card/tag for Scrap FX

Good morning today I am here to share with you two completely opposite projects using the featured products this month for Scrap FX.   I have a heritage scrapbook page and a brightly coloured tag.


Firstly the scrapbook page of my Grandma.


I have inserted a gold piece of card behind the numbers and edged the pocked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I have embossed the little flowers with a stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel


The foam stamp flowers have been stamped around the layout and also onto another piece of matching paper and fussy cut out to give the layout dimension. I have added black floral cut outs and used a black and gold button as the centre.


The frame has been embossed with Stampendous Aged Black embossing enamel.


The title has been embossed with Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel.


I will list the products used with a link to the shop at the bottom of the blog post.
My second project is a colour tag:


I created the background using distress oxides - i have applied these onto the glass mat, spritzed with water and then patted the tags and pocket onto the colours.


I have then used a darker colour and stencil over the top.


I have then coloured some paper and stamped an assorted of flowers and then  fussy cut them out


I have stamped a happy birthday sentiment on the little tag so that my tag can now be a birthday card/tag


I have added some black glitter paper behind the numbers on the pocket so they stand out.
I have used a white paint pen and Liquid pearls as highlights on the flowers.


The dragon fly has been embossed with embossing powder.


For the final touch, I have edged the tag with black ink
I hope that you have enjoyed both my projects.  Below is a list of Scrap fx products used and a link to the store.


Paper Pocket B Numbers - Click Image to Close


Spider Flower BLACK - Click Image to Close


Build a Flower stamp - Click Image to Close

Art Nouveau Frame A Set - Click Image to Close

White Tags, large - Click Image to Close 
Art Nouveau Dragonfly - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment