Sunday 3 March 2019

"Love" cards for Scrap FX DT

Hi everyone,  I am up on the Scrap FX blog with these three cards that I have made:


Here is each one on their own.  I will list the Scrap FX products used at the end of the blog

I have coloured the chipboard with Tombow marker as well as using the marker to outline the words.  The edges of all the cards have been inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye


I have used white crackle paste through the stencil to create the hearts.
Both the chipboard above and below have been embossed with Stampendous Embossing Enamel.


Products Used:
Love transparency - Click Image to Close

Duo Hearts - Click Image to Close
Scrawl Hearts - Click Image to Close
Heart Explosion stencil - Click Image to Close
Tags, mixed white - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Creating :)

No comments :

Post a Comment