Sunday 4 August 2013

WHITE WITH 1 AUGUST CHALLENGE

Today I created a page to submit in the White with 1 August Challenge:

White + Pastels + Masking



I started with Kaisercraft Cardstock in Musk.  I applied a Donna Downey stencil and gesso around the edges of the paper.  I cut the doiley from the Cheery Lynn designs - Nautical Wheeler Doily.  I used the centre of this doily for under the butterfly and the balance of the doily under the layers. The horizontal layer is a scrap from the Chloe Marie Collection Daisyd's which i inked in Bundled Sage distress ink using a Prima Stencil.  The top vertical layer is a piece from the coordinations white wash collection.  The flourish on top of this is cut from a Cheery Lynn Design Diecut - Mini Flourish One.  The butterflies I cut out and highlighted with Dimensional Magic.  The main flower I made - I cut cardstock and muslin fabric flowers from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and layered them.  I coloured the muslin using Guava Gelato and then spayed with Glimmer Mist Tattered Rose and Gumdrop. The others flowers are kaisercraft and the white ones - i am roses which i coloured with the two glimmer mists and place brads in the centre. The chipboard pieces, I painted with gesso and then inked lightly with distress inks - bundled sage, tattered rose and spun sugar and then applied diminsional magic, The "love" and flowers were little stickers from my stash that i placed on before the dimensional magic.  A few randaom dots of liquid pearls and my page is complete.

Thanks for looking and dont forget to have a look at the DT layouts and other entries at the white with 1 blog - http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/

Thanks for looking :)


6 comments :

  1. georgeous work ! thanks for playing at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout .... thanks for entering at WW1
    www.whitewith1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very sweet and beautiful Lynn! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout...love the backgroound work, beautiful photo, embellies and love the design. Thanks for playing along and for sharing with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love the colours and your masking is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this is so pretty! Thanks for joining in at 123 :)

    ReplyDelete