Tuesday 17 September 2013

VICTORIAN MASTERS TOUR

The other weekend I was able to travel to Melbourne and meet three of the Australian Scrapbooking Masters - excited - yes definately was!, and they were welcoming and wonderful.  It was worth it just to see their winning masters entries in real life.  They look wonderful in the magazine but in real life they are awesome.

I did all three classes and here are my pages:

Heather's Class




Beck's Class

























Leonie's Class























I learnt alot about the techniques they use and the products as well as meeting some wonderful people that attended the classes.

I hope you enjoy these layouts and I have above each photo is links to their blogs - head over to their blogs and check out all their work.

Have a great night :)


5 comments :

  1. I'm so thrilled to see your finished layouts Lynn. All three are fabulous! You've really managed to nail the pics as well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled to see your finished layouts Lynn. All three are fabulous! You've really managed to nail the pics as well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn it was so nice to meet you in Melbourne, thanks for traveling all that way and I'm glad you took home lots of knew techniques and ideas. Cheers Leonie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finished Layouts Lynn and it was seriously a huge pleasure to meet you. We were so honoured that you took the trip to Melbourne to come along! Thanks again and thanks for sharing your layouts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are so lucky!! Your layouts are wonderful! I really love your blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete