Monday 2 June 2014

LETS GET SKETCHY DT LAYOUT - JUNE WEEK 1

This weeks sketch at Lets Get Sketchy is provided by Brenshevia. I found this a challenge as I don't often scrap multiple photos.

Here is my take on the Sketch


I used paper from Prima - Stationers Desk Collection which I love.  I fussy cut the piece on the left and added flowers from iamroses.  I have used two stencils in the background - brick stencil and art word. On top of the texture paste and throughout the background I sprayed Glimmer Mist Latte and Lindy Stamp Gang - Sea Grass Green.  Once dry I applied Lumiere Paint - Pearl White to the bricks and flowers.

Here are some close ups:





Here is the sketch for the week:


Thanks for stopping by and have a go at this fantastic sketch. :)


4 comments :

  1. Lynn what a GREAT layout - My fav photo is Abbey with her red lips and sunnys - So DIVA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow this is a page to be admired! L O V E it! The extra details are simply elegant. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout with so much beautiful detail! Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! The pictures and the entire design, great job!

    ReplyDelete