Sunday, 24 August 2014

BLACK WITH TWO AUGUST CHALLENGE

Evening to you all.  I have found a spare five minutes - okay 20 cos it takes me that long to upload and do a blog post!!  I completed this page for the August challenge over at Black with Two


Here is the challenge guidelines:



this photo is of my son and his girlfriend that I downloaded from his facebook page so it is not the best quality but I loved their eyes.  I coloured the texture paste with  Dylusions Ink "London Blue" and used the Crafters Workshop stencil "mini harlequin"  to create the background. I also inked the lid of a vegemite jar for the circles.  I used Tim Holtz and Memory Box die cuts.  Flowers are by iamroses.  Here are some close ups:



Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to Black with Two and have a go at their challenge


4 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout Lynn. I love the chevron texture and the colours are spot on. Thanks for playing with at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lynn. Awesome background. Thanks so much for joining us this month at BW2 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - perfect photo - you have done a fabulous job of this layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Black with Two!

    ReplyDelete