Wednesday 1 October 2014

EXCITEMENT - FIRST DT REVEAL WITH BLACK WITH 2






I am very excited to announce that I am now part of the DT with Blackwith2. I have entered their challenges many times and now am on the other side by offering you some inspiration :)

 This months Challenge is to create a layout using black card stock and Mulberry + Pink and using the word Pretty in the Journalling.

Here is my layout:



This photo was taken of my husband's Nan at her 90th.  The mushroom looking image created my inspiration for the background stencil.

Here is the mood board for October:




I created the background using a Crafters Workshop stencil and modelling paste coloured with Tim Holtz distress paint "Picked Raspberry".  The chipboard has been coated with Viva Facetten-Lack Coco Crackling "Black n Berry".  Flowers are from iamroses and Flourish with a Bling.  I fussy cut the butterflies from Maja Design and Kaisercraft Paper.  Finishing touches include a Maja Road pin, Washi Tape and Prima "say it with crystals".

Here are some close ups:




So head over to Black With 2 blog and see what the other DT members have created, be inspired and create your own layout.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment