Tuesday 17 March 2015

DT Reveal for D'lish Scraps

Hi there, this is the first layout for this month over at D'lish Scraps and  I am sharing a photo that was taken of my son since he has moved to the mainland.




I have used Kaisercraft Paper from the Extreme collection as the background.  I have applied gesso to the centre where I wanted to place the photo and embellishments.  I have used a Tim Holtx triangle stencil and Tim Holtz and Kaisercraft Stamps.

I have then applied Shimmerz Paints - Oh Say Can U Sea and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Gold.  I have used clear embossing powder on the areas where I used the Colour Shine.

The photo strips have been cut from a 12x12 Kaisercraft Art of Life Negatives sheet.



Here I have used Journal It's Library Card for the date and a sentiment paper clip



The wood veneer arrows have been painted with black chalk ink and Silks Acrylic Paint



Here I have used a flairlittle birdie flower, D'lish enamel dots, Paper ClipBlack sequins and a heart chipboard embossed with a red embossing powder



The word believe has been painted with black chalk ink




the frame has been embossed with a gold embossing powder and a Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing powder - Terra Cotta Rose



Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with another layout.


No comments :

Post a Comment