Monday 6 April 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY DT REVEAL FOR APRIL

It didnt seem that long ago that we were celebrating Christmas and now Easter is done and dusted and winter is well and truly on its way here in Tasmania.  Shorter days, colder weather but with less time outside that means more time to scrap so I guess I am looking forward to Winter!

Well it is the first week of April and therefore a new sketch is revealed at Lets Get Sketchy.  This weeks sketch is by Brenshevia and I have used a photo of a historical site on the North West Coast of Tasmania- Highfield House.  It is a stunning home, but this photo is of the old outbuildings.






Here is the Sketch - which I have flipped:




I have used Fabscraps paper "map".  For the background I have used The Crafters Workshop Stencil and texture paste.  I have then applied three colours - Inklingz by Shimmerz Paints - Pink a Bloo and Blue My Mind as well as Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Sea Mint Green.  The background stamp is from Prima and I have used Timber Brown Stazon Ink.

The chipboard has been painted with Chalk Ink - Attic Dust and in the centre I have used Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.

All flowers are from I am Roses and I have also used a Prima Button.

Here are some close ups:






Dont forget to head over to Lets Get Sketchy Blog and check out all the other DT layouts and have a go yourself.

Til next time - Happy Scrapping :)


No comments :

Post a Comment