Monday 15 February 2016

Farewell Gift

Today my son and his girlfriend left Tasmania to begin the new adventure over on the mainland in Melbourne.  It was a very sad time for me but exciting times for them.  I made Jaclyn a little suitcase which contained many memories of Tasmania.   (excuse the photos, I was running out of time and had to take them quickly before they arrived for dinner!)

This is the front of the suitcase




I couldn't fit all the photos in so I also made a mini album.




Some of the small boxes:




Jaclyn and I would play cards alot - 5 Crowns.


I spent the past 6 months giving her driving lessons before she left.


Representing the reason she is travelling to the mainland


The key is to the new beginnings.  The suitcase the travel, the corset is her growing up and the photo is my son.



and finally this is us and the animals represent our little hobby farm.



2 comments :

  1. It's such a special gift amd I imagine made with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a special gift amd I imagine made with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete