Tuesday 22 March 2016

Lindy Stamp Gang March Challenge



Hi there,  I have completed a layout for this months moodboard at Lindy Stamp Gang.  This is a photo of son and his girlfriend on the boat heading to the mainland to live.  I was inspired by the colours - green, brown, blue and pink





here is this months awesome moodboard.  You can find all the details about the challenge here


03-march-2016.jpg (200×200)


I have used 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown and Celestial Journal paper.  I created the background using The Crafters Workshop Stencil - Mini Sketch Grid and texture paste.



I have then used Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst - Jack in the Pulpit Teal and Magicals - Tilt A Wheel Teal and Cotton Candy Pink.

All edges have been distress with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye. Flowers are by Petaloo and Green Tara. Stamps are from Kaisercraft - Arty Stamp and Stamit It - S/Set 051.





The chipboard was covered with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Powder.





Thanks for stopping by and until next time

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!



3 comments :

  1. ooohhh super nice
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn - love this layout featuring your son - it reflects the mood board beautifully. I also want to be one of the SBB team to welcome you on the team. I am a newbie of only one year, but it is a wonderful group of very talented crafters which I have been so happy to join - hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts, and congrats to you designing for Scrapbook Boutique!!!!!

    ReplyDelete