Thursday 30 March 2017

Memory Maze DT Scrapbook Layout

Good morning - well march is nearly over - where is the year going?  Today I am up on the Memory Maze blog and I  have made a layout using the beautiful double heart vintage frame.





I have used 13 Arts paper - feeling blue from the Aura Rosa Collection,  I love this paper as it is thick and withstands mixed media and larger chipboard.

I have created the background using the Memory Maze Dots and Stuff stencil and Nuvo Mousse Mother of Pearl randomly around the page.






I used gesso and a stiff brush to get a bit of texture on  the  Memory Maze double heart vintage frame before embossing it with Stampendous Embossing Enamel - Shabby Blue.







The Memory Maze title has been painted with a dark brown acrylic paint and topped with Glossy Accents.





The layout came together beautifully with the Petaloo flowers, glass beads, micro beads, Liquid pearls and Distress Glitter Dust.

Here are some close ups:

















Memory Maze Products Used






Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting :)

Lynn xx




1 comment :