Wednesday 7 June 2017

12x12 Layout for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog to share with you a layout I created using the Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane Collection papers.


I love this photo of my son's girlfriend and their dog, Knox!

I began by tearing out a corner of the patterned paper and adhering it to the darker paper.  I have then used a Boutique Crafts Numerals stencil and Colour Blast Paste - Snow White around where the photo matt is embellishments are going to be


While this was drying I tore up some papers from the 6x6 collection pad, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and stapled in place.


I then embossed the numbers chipboard using the Colour Blast Embossing Powder - Snow White to co-ordinate with the paste.


I have then stamped around the layout using Paper Artsy stamp - Background 5 and then added the photo matt and embellishments.

Some Close ups:





I added final touches with Nuvo Crystal Drops and Glitter Drops and some Prima Micro Beads.

I have listed the products below with the links to the Scrapbook Boutique Store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you got some inspiration from this piece.

Until Next time - Happy Crafting.








No comments :

Post a Comment