Saturday 5 August 2017

ATC's for Art and Soul Mixed Media

Hi everyone, today I am on the Art and Soul Mixed Media blog to share a couple of ATC's that I have created using this months quote and the Yupo paper available in the store.












This months quote:


I began by applying watercolour to the Yupo paper with alot of water and letting the watercolours do their thing.








I then applied some Jane Davenport washi tape to the red and yellow ATC.  I then swiped with a baby wipe.  The thing about Yupo paper is the water colour stays wet for a very long time, allowing for blending and movement.





I have used an alphabet stamp to create the title and a carabelle eye stamp for the main eye.


For this one, I have used the Jane Davenport faces stamp

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to have a go at creating a project using this months quote :)

Here is a link to the store for the products used :  Store


No comments :

Post a Comment