Thursday 7 September 2017

12 x 12 layout for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I am up on the Scrap FX blog with a layout.  It is Spring but snowing at our place in Tasmania.  The photo I have today has been taken by my mum at her place in NSW - just shows how vast a place Australia really is.


I have used an old but favourite  Prima paper Collection - Sunset Sunrise.  The background has been created using a number of stencils including the Pod Stacks Stencil with Lindy Stamp Gang Spray - I'm late I'm late slate.  Tim Holtz stencil and Tattered Angels High Impact Paint - Orange as well as Kasiercraft Stencil and black gesso

I have stamped the background with Kaisercraft stamps - Numbers in black ink and Dream, Believe, Inspire in Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powder - Bling-y Blonde.



The title has been embossed with Ranger fine Black embossing powder. 




The flourish has been embossed with two colours - Lindy Stamp Gang Jade Slats and Ranger Terra Cotta Embossing Powder


Final touches with micro beads, flairs, beads, and glass glitter. Here are some more close ups:






Scrap FX Products Used:






Thanks for stopping by - and until next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment