Tuesday 21 November 2017

DT layout for Scrap Matrix featuring 7 Dots Collection

Good morning, I would liketo share a layout that I have created for Scrap Matrix Design Team using the 7 Dots Collection - Dreamscapes.


I recently went to Melbourne and my son and I went to the Melbourne Zoo - The Butterfly house was where I took this photo of a beautiful butterfly.







I created the background by first covering the entire page with clear gesso - this allows the paints/inks to sit and dry on top of the paper and not soak in.

I have then used Prima Water Colour Confections - I love these little squares of vibrant colour.  
After the paint had dried I have stamped randomly around the colour using a Kaisercraft Stamp - Botanical.  
I have then applied 3D Gloss Gel through a 7 Dots Stencil - Triangles.

Here is the layout so far:



Putting the layout together  I kept the embellishments simple as the background was rather busy.  I have used some Prima Sunset Sunrise flowers wrapped with leafy twine and rope, metal embellishments, German Paper Lace and micro beads.

Here are some close ups:












Below are a list of products used with a link to the Scrap Matrix store:


7 Dots word sticker - Fortune Teller
Prima Micro Beads

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration in my page.  Dont forget, if you want to be in to win a voucher from Scrap Matrix, have a go at this months challenge and create a layout, art journal page, tag, or card and upload it onto our facebook page - Scrap Matrix Shares to be eligible - it is that simple :)

Until next time  Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment