Monday 18 December 2017

layout and atc's for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, I am on the Scrap FX Blog to share my last project for the year - For my layout I have chosen a collage of photos that I took whilst at the Melbourne Sea Aquarium with my son.


I began by adding layouts of paper to create the mat around my photo collage.  I then used white gesso to blend it together with the background.  
I used a Scrap FX Stencil and white crackle paint randomly around the area. Once this was dry I have applied watercolour paints - I have used Lindy Stamp Gang Paints.



When this was dry I have used a couple of Scrap FX stamps randomly around the area.


I then painted the chipboard pieces with white gesso and then Finnabair Art Alchemy Sparks Paints.  Final touches with Prima Melanges, art stones, glitter mix and glass beads


Here are some close ups:




Scrap FX Products used:






For my next project I have created some ATC's


 I have cut some water colour paper to ATC size 2.5 x 3.5 and applied white crackle paste with a Scrap FX stencil.  Once this was dry I have then used Ecoline Water Colours in blue, yellow and purple.   


I applied white gesso to the chipboard pieces and then painted them with the same watercolours.  For the top stars I have used Finnabair Art Sparks paint - Iris Potion.  The photos have not revealed the proper colour - it is a purple but my camera did not want to play the right game and after numerous attempts I realised I wasn't going to win and christmas was looming so it is what it is!!!!!
Final touches include the Tim Holtz Metallic sticker quotations, cotton and distress ink (chipped sapphire) around the edges.  Here are some close ups.



Scrap FX Products Used


Well I hope that you have enjoyed my projects and you find some time these christmas holidays to get creative.
I would like to wish you all - a - 
Merry Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year.

No comments :

Post a Comment