Saturday 3 February 2018

Art Journal for Visible Image

Good morning everyone,  I cant believe that we are in February already.   2017 went by so fast and it looks like it is not slowing down for 2018.

Today I would like to share an art journal page that I have created using the awesome Visible Image stamps.



I began the process by using an art journal page that I had already used to clean my brayer with a scribbled through with the end of a paintbrush. 

I have used Dylusion paints randomly around the pages.


I have then used Dylusions Crushed Grape through a Tim Holtz Brick Stencil


With my brayer I pushed all the colour to the background using Dylusion Black Marble



I have then stamped the horses images from the Stay Wild collection using embossing ink and White embossing powder.


I have used Dylusions White Linen and a brayer to push some of the black into the background.


Using an orange and purple embossing powder I have stamped around the art journal pages with the Elemental stamp.
Here are some close ups:




Below is a link to the Visible Image shop for the stamps that I have used:






Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)






No comments :

Post a Comment