Tuesday 22 May 2018

Scrapbook layout and two art journal pages for Scrap FX.

Hi everyone, Lynn here sharing a layout and two art journal pages.   Firstly the layout:


I have used 7 Dots Paper, stickers and tags from the Writers Block Collection


The chipboard pieces Grid Shapes have been coated with the Art Alchemy Metallique wax - Vintage Gold, Rich Copper, Bronze Age and Red Amber.

Background Stamping using Circles and Squares Stamp and Pods Stamp


The title "Living the Dream" has been embossed with white embossing powder


I have used the Round to Square stencil in the background with white crackle paste.




I hope this has inspired you to create a scrapbook page - and now to the art journal pages:


To create this layout I used Dylusions Paints in Vibrant Turquoise, Dirty Martini, Calyspo Teal.  Once dry I covered the entire layout with After Midnight and then before it dried, placed the Camilla Stencil over the top and wiped the paint off with a wet wipe.   I stamped the background with the chicken wire stamp and the centre of the flowers with a Seed Stem Stamp and then doodled with a white paint pen.


Using warmer colours I have again painted the background with Dylusion Paints - Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest, Cherry Pie and Paintbox red.  I have done the same technique in the top right half of the corner using the Botanical Stencil and bottom using the Triangle Pentagon Stencil.  Using Colour Blast paste and the Art Phrase Stencil as my main focal point.  The stamping around the outside was done with the Triangles Stamp and black ink.  The hearts are from the Heart Set Stamp.  Final touches with the white paint pen and doodling around the page.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration in these projects.

No comments :

Post a Comment