Friday 19 April 2019

art journal page and two tags for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I would like to share an art journal page and two tags that I have created.


I am a lover of bright colours and have created this out of space art journal page.
I began creating the background using dylusion inks  Once dry I made some white circles with Titanium white paint.


I have coloured the circles, again with dylusions paints and a Stabilo All pencil.
I have used colour blast  paste and the molecule stencil around the "planets"


Once dry I have added the details- stamping and the focal point being the rocket man.  The title has been embossed with a black glitter embossing powder and the spaceman with plain coloured embossing powders.


For my second project I have created two tags


I have created these two tags using the Journal tags that are available at Scrap FX.  The chipboard pieces have been painted in Spectrum Noir alcohol inks and the background stamps using distress oxide stamp inks.

Products used:

Rocket Man - Click Image to Close
Molecules stencil - Click Image to Close
Binary Code stamp - Click Image to Close
Celestial silhouette - Click Image to Close
Blast Off Rocket - Click Image to Close
Chevron Panel LARGE - Click Image to Close
Chevron Background Stamp
Chevron background stamp - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment