Wednesday 14 August 2019

Art Journal Page for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, today I would like to share with you my second project for this months challenge at Scrap Matrix.  

This time I have created an art journal page









Here is the moodboard - I have used the black and white from the girl as my inspiration.


This is a super easy and quick page once you get into the flow of things.   You need to stamp your images onto a separate piece of paper and cut out.  They then become the masks - you place them on the already stamped image on your paper so when you stamp the next image, the edges which would have stamped over the original stamps are on the mask and dont mess up your previous stamped image - does that make sense!!!!!

I have used the Paper Artsy ETS23 stamp by Tracy Scott and a page from the Art by Marlene Journal 




I have now got a very busy background!!!!! - which I love and really didnt want to do anything to it - but I decided to add two little creatures from the Zini stamps which are super cute and a quote from Art by Marlene whimsy stickers







I hope that you have a go this month and enter the challenge - it is easy - Just add your creation into the 'August - Mandalas and Zentangles' Album over on our Facebook Scrap Matrix Shares page, and let us know in the comments what products you used from the Scrap Matrix store!

A voucher to the store, or even a Guest Design Spot are up for grabs!

Til next time - happy crafting



No comments :

Post a Comment