Saturday 21 September 2019

2 art journal pages for Scrap FX

Hi there - today I would like to share two art journal pages that I have created.

Here is the first one:


I love this effect where you make a super colourful page and then use a mask and black paint to highlight the shapes and make them pop.

Here is a close up showing the colours I started with and the detail I have added with a white and black Posca Pen 




The products used are:

Martha stencil - Click Image to Close


Imagine Phrase stencil - Click Image to Close


Triangle border stencil


For my second art journal page I have created something completely different!


Here are some close ups:



Products Used:

Medallion C BLACK


Medallion stamp - Click Image to Close


Fancy Number stamps - Click Image to Close


I hope that this has given you some inspiration to open up your art journals and have a play 

Til next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment