Friday 8 November 2019

Guest Design Team Spot for Scrap Matrix.

Hi everyone, Lynn here back to share an art journal page I have created this month as a Guest Design Team creator for November.

It is super exciting to be a part of this months awesome challenge - Powerful Blooms.   

To me nothing speaks blooms better than Tracey Scott  Paper Artsy Stamps - so this is what I have created.


I began by place random patches of paper artsy paints on my art journal.  I have used Zesty Zing, Tangerine Twist and Cherry Red.



I have then used tissue paper to create some background.


I probably should have done the tissue first so it blended into the background - never fear - I just used my fingers to rub more paint around the edges and it looks blended!!!


I have then used a stencils (listed below) to create some background patterns using the same colour palette - I have done this using Big Brush Pitt Pens and Paper Artsy paints.


I have then used the Paper Artsy stamp by Tracy Scott - ETS28 onto another piece of Dyslusions paper (I have torn it out of the art journal book I am using - just make sure you tear from the centre of a signature so you dont have random pages falling out!)  

Once the ink was dry I have fussy cut the stamps and adhered them to the page using Matte Medium Gel



I have gone around the outside of the flowers with a Big Brush Pitt Pen and blended it with my finger.
I have also used a paint pen and added dome doodling around the page.

Final touches include a saying and some black and white in to highlight the centre of the flowers:


Here are some close ups:








Products used 



SO why not have a go this month:


All you need to do is create a page, scrapbook layout, a card or two, canvas - the list is endless - and upload it to the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page and let us know what Scrap Matrix Products you have used  - it is that simple!


Til next time - Happy creating

1 comment :