Wednesday 19 February 2020

Gel Printing and Mark Making art journal page

Morning everyone, today I am sharing an art journal page that I have created for Scrap Matrix Design Team using scraps of Gel prints that I had left over from my first project


I have used the Art by Marlene Art Journal - love the fact that you can remove the pages and work with the singularly.

I randomly placed the gel prints around the page and stuck down with Matte Medium.


Once dry I I have then used Paper Artsy Paints and JOFY Stencil PS139


I have made some more marks using an old papertowl roll covered with bubble wrap and paint



I have then stamped my image using Paper Artsy Stamp ETS29 designed by Tracy Scott (Love this stamp!)  I have then used Paper Artsy paint in white to push everything around the flowers to the background.

I have used a white Posca pen to go around the petals very roughly and added some splashing of white and Tango Paper Artsy paints.


A little black ink around the edges, random marks on the page with my Fudeball pen and some saying from 13Arts Word Sheets and my page is complete.


I hope that you have enjoyed this little process and have a go at this months challenge - Gel Printing and Mark Making



Til next time - happy crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment