Wednesday 19 August 2020

Colour Makes Life More Beautiful - for Scrap Matrix Design team

Hi everyone, today I would like to share my art journal page being my second project for this months challenge at Scrap Matrix.

I recently purchased this awesome Tracy Scott stamp - ETS43  and couldn't wait to have a play.





I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and create with greens.  Yellows I can deal with - greens scare me!!!!  So I have used Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays - Slimed, Lemon, Eggplant, Olive, and Ocean.  I love the way these react to each other 



and if you wipe across with a paper towel roll before they are completely dry the effect is awesome.


I have then added contrasting colour Fuchsia


To push all this to the background I have used a Paper Artsy Stencil PS201 and the white gloss spray with a dauber.


and again wiped across with a paper towel roll so I didnt get such a defined look.



Using the Paper Artsy Smoothy Cardstock I have stamped the Tracy Scott Stamp ETS43 and coloured with Paper Artsy Paints - highlighting with flourescent pencils.



I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the page.  Once dry I have highlighted and outlined with white and black pens 





and addd a quote from Art by Marlene

Here are some Close Ups







Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have given you some inspiration to enter this months challenge.


No comments :

Post a Comment