Wednesday 19 November 2014

DT REVEAL AT D-LISH #3

My third and final DT Reveal for this month at D-lish Scraps. I took this photo last week at our local park.




I have used base paper from Studio 75 Panna Olivia 03.  It is actually greener than the photo is showing.  I used Viva Ferro Special Effect paste and a Prima stencil to create the rock effects on the background.

Again many awesome D-lish embellishments.  Some close ups for you detailing the items I used


In this photo it shows the awesome paper flowers and fabric blooms, together with leavescrochet flowersdoilee, and twine




I have added a wood veneer corner frame that I coloured with Gold Magicals


I painted this Chipboard title with Magicals "Mountain Lavender Gold"


Thanks for stopping by.  Dont forget to check out the challenge this month and have a go :)




No comments :

Post a Comment