Wednesday 26 November 2014

DT REVEAL - SCRAPBOOKIT

Hi all, Lynn here for my second reveal for the month of November at Scrapbookit..  Not long now and Christmas will be upon us!

I have used a photo of my son's girlfriend, her twin sister and brother being silly before school.


I have again used the Kaisercraft "Hello Today" Collection.  I cut paper into strips and created the background.  I then used Colour Bloom Spray "vintage coal" and bubble wrap along the stripped edges.

I used a Kaisercraft bubble stencil and texture paste, and then edged the circles with a charcoal pencil and blended it with my finger.

To get the coloured flowers I used Perfect Pearls mists - "perfect copper".  A little kaisercraft bling to finish the layout.

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and dont forget our challenge at Scrapbookit this month - mixed media using sprays, chipboards and stencils.  Definately a fun challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment