Saturday 26 September 2015

Challenge layout at Deer and Fawn Designs

Hi all,

Somehow I have managed to find time to do a challenge this month at Deer and Fawn Designs.  It is a monochromatic colour challenge - bright and happy orange - which is a colour I have been warming to lately. Here is a link to their blog



I have used white cardstock with orange cardstock behind.  To create the background I have stamped flowers with black ink and clearing embossing powder.  I have then randomly applied two different shades of orange water colours around the embossed images.  My photo mat has been created using die cuts from Memory Box, Spellbinders, Samantha Walker, and Die-namics as well as a few strips of washi tape.

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and until next time "Happy Crafting" :)

3 comments :

  1. Lynn this is just stunning. You do orange so well. I'm totally in awe of this page.....your watercolour is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those water colour flowers are fantastic! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete