Monday 5 October 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY DT REVEAL WEEK ONE OCTOBER

Where on earth has this year gone.  I had so much planned and so little achieved!  But it is a new week and a new reveal at Lets Get Sketchy and here is my take:


This is a photo of an old cabin in Tasmania that was unfortunately burnt down a few years ago.

Here is this weeks sketch



I have used Bella Paper "Something Blue"  for my background.  Loved this paper so I didnt want to change it too much.   I have used a Tim Holtz "on the edge" die cut which I embossed with Stampendous Shabby Green embossing enamel.  The bird house is an Impression Obsession die cut and the trees a Memory Box Leafy Branch die cut.  The corrugated board (from a diet coke box) has been inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink.

Here are some close ups:



Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find the time to have a go this week.  Here is a link to the Lets Get Sketchy blog here for more inspiration from the other design team members.

Til next time - happy crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment