Sunday 24 April 2016

Design Team Reveal for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi everyone, it is my turn to share a layout I have created for this month using the wonderful moodboard at Scrapbook Boutique.  





Here is the moodboard for the month of April:


I have taken photos of the steps I have done to create this layout, so grab a cuppa, sit back and scroll through the process :)


I have used the Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Collection - here I cut the 12x12 sheet down, frayed the edged and laid it on top of plain cardstock.



the top layer has been punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch randomly around the page.



I have used a Kaisercraft Script stencil and Whipped Spackle 



Over the top of this I have used a kaisercraft Diamond Stencil and texure paste mixed with Finnbairs new metallic paints.


I used the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons - Picked Raspberry and Picket Fence mixed together with water and painted around the diamond areas.  I then stamped with the Kaisercraft clear stamps - Journal randomly around the page.


The chipboard title is from Blue Fern Studios, I embossed it with the Stampendous White Embossing poweder and then used the WOW Embossing glitter over the top.

From here I have used the Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Collection Collectables around my photo and adhered to the page.





This 2 Crafty Chipboard has been painted with gesso and then the Finnabair Metallic Paint


I have used the Prima Art stones around the Melissa Frances Resin 


I have also used a Prima Vintage Trinket and Finnabair glitter.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post, giving you some inspiration to have a go at this months moodboard. Below I have linked the products available in the shop.

and dont forget - have a go at the moodboard this - there is still time :)

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)





1 comment :