Friday 27 January 2017

Kraft+ January Challenge

Hi, I have finally found the time to do a layout for the January Kraft+ challenge - they are always inspirational and I find challenging.  Kraft is never the easiest to do and it really gets you thinking.  I have scrapped some old photos of my husband deciding it was a good idea to challenge my son to a ride off on the BMX Track - not the wisest idea as my son raced BMX and my husband hadnt been on a push bike for years!!!




This is the challenge if you still have time to spare this weekend



Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely fabulous Lynn. Love this boy page. Thank you for playing along with us at K+. 💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous - Can't take the boy out of the man huh! Great moment captured. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so eye catching with the texture from the corrugated card on your back ground.. great photos too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great male page Lynn, love the corrugations and photos!!! Thanks for playing along with us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous texture on this layout! Love what you've done here. Thanks for joining us last month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete