Tuesday 7 February 2017

DT Layout for The Scrapbook Boutique

My goodness February already,  where has the month of January gone.  I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique today and  I thought I would share a layout with the latest Kaisercraft Collection - Cherry Tree Lane.

I have used a photo of my Great Great Grandmother.








I began by tearing the edges of two papers, inking them with distress ink (aged mahogany) 


Once I collated them together with some paper lace in between the layers I applied some stencils using the Nuvo Embellishment Mouse - Mother of Pearl - now seriously this stuff is AWESOME and some Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Garnet Red - another fantastic product.



From here I have collated the layout with stamps, flowers, chipboard, inks, glitter and micro beads.

Here are some close ups:




The title was painted with Lindy Stamp Gang Peony Scarlet red and then a couple of coats of gesso.





Prima flowers


Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane Die Cutss


Tim Holtz Ledgerscript Stamp


Micro beads in Blush and Glass Beads in Crystal.







No comments :

Post a Comment