Monday 24 April 2017

12x12 Layout for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi there, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog today and would like to share a very old photo of myself and my handsome horse.

I have used the awesome 49 and Market paper - Heirloom Botanicals. I love this paper as it is very thick and can without weight and mixed media.  I have also used the new Prima Acrylic Paint - Sparks which are super awesome.



I have created a photo mat using paper from the 6x6 49 and Market Heirloom Botanical collection.
The flowers are also from 49 and Market.
I have stamped randomly around the background using a script Kaisercraft Stamp



I have used a flower and heart Modge Podge mould and painted these with Iris Portion - Sparks paint.

I have also used the paint on the tiny chipboard flowers and then embossed them with the Colour Blast Embossing powder in Snow White.  This is the same embossing powder I have used on the clock chipboard.





Final touches with micro beads - blush, silver and berry together with splashed of gesso to tie the layout together.

I have linked the products used below.  Until next time Happy Crafting :)



No comments :

Post a Comment