Friday 5 October 2018

Junk Journal - Scrap FX Design Team

Good morning, today I would like to share with you another of my Junk Journals that I have created for Scrap FX Design team - I am going to put them all together when I have finished.  So each one is like a signature.
I have used paper artsy paints.  I have applied them randomly around the page blending them with a wet wipe.
For the internal pages I have left alot of white space as I am thinking I would like to do some more word journalling on these pages to relate to my feelings on the day that I use it.
I have used a collection stencils to apply the colour as well as my finger around the edges.
Once dry I used a collection of stamps which I will list at the bottom of the blog.
Here are some close ups:
Products Used:
Junk Journal Kit NATURE - Click Image to Close
Art Deco stencil
Scallop Borders stamp - Click Image to Close
Circles & Squares stamp
Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment