Monday 14 January 2019

Scrap Matrix DT Layout for January

Hi everyone, today I would like to share the details of my layout for this month's challenge at Scrap Matrix - 

A year in Review

Here is the moodboard


We have decided this month to give the "double scrapbookers" some inspiration and have created a double layout:



I have used the paper collection - Garden Party by 7 Dots for the background.

I have inked a plain piece of water colour paper using Dylusion ink sprays - Funky Fuschia, Black Marble, Lemon Zest, Cut Grass and Crushed Grape.


I have then stamped the entire background using the flower stamp by Art By Marlene.  I have also stamped some circles and added splatters to give more texture detail.

Then the job of fussy cutting!!!!!  I did the same process with the leaves as I did with the flowers.


I have then also stamped the same images on the background paper to align with where my photos are going.

I have double backed by photos (I couldnt decide which colour to use to used both!).  I have used the Ideology alpha stamp in lower case for my title.

Here are some close ups:









Products used:


Thanks for stopping by - and even though it is a short month with the shop moving locations, I hope that you find time to create and submit a layout, card, art journal page etc.  You only need to upload a photo in the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page and tell us at least one item that you have used from the Scrap Matrix store -  easy peasy !

Til next time - Happy crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment