Friday 11 January 2019

Scrapbook layout for Scrap FX DT

Hi everyone, today I am up on the Scrap Fx blog with a scrapbook layout of our camping place last week.

It was great to get away in the caravan for a few peaceful days


I have used 13 arts paper Strength in Numbers collection for the background and cut up the 6x6 paper in the same collection to create tags which I have edged in distress ink


I have coloured the chipboard using two different paints (I did another another piece of chipboard to the layout after this photo was taken, which I coloured in the dylusions paint)


Whilst the paint was drying I have randomly stamped around the paper


Now I just had to put the pieces together and do some doodling and journalling!
Here are some close ups:




Scrap FX Products Used


Camping Wordlet Theme Pack - Click Image to Close


By the water's edge - Click Image to Close

Chicken Wire Stamp - Click Image to Close


Chevron Border stamp - Click Image to Close

Graphic Circles - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment