Friday 15 March 2019

an album and atc's for Scrap fx design team

Hi everyone, today I would like to share with you an album that I have made for the Scrap fx Design Team
.

I painted the album with a pink Tim Holtz Paint and then added Prima paper which has been inked around the edges.

For the centrepiece on the cover I have used Stampendous Embossing Enamel in shabby pink and shabby green.

The lovebirds have been coloured with Tombow pens.

Through the album I have tried to stick to the same theme - love heart stencil with crackle paste, fold out cards added with washi tape, transparency sayings with chipboard shapes.

Here are some of the pages:










I have also created some ATC's :


Here are the products that I have used together with a link to them in the Scrap FX Store.

Love Book - Click Image to Close
Lovebirds - Click Image to Close
Duo Hearts - Click Image to Close
Heart Explosion stencil - Click Image to Close
Heart Swathe - Click Image to Close
Heart Hands - Click Image to Close
Rose Garden BLACK - Click Image to Close
Tags, mixed white - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by and til next time - happy crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment