Monday 1 December 2014

BLACK WITH 2 DT REVEAL

Well it is that time of the month - another new challenge over at Black with 2 and this one has an alternative christmas feel :)

Here is my take ;


Every year my parents take a photo of their animals for christmas - I dont need to explain the wonderful temperment these pets have to do this!!

Here is the mood board for December:



I have these two great paw prints stamps which I used with American Crafts embossing powder.  I used an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts to create the ribbons, Manor House flowers and a Flourish with a Bling Vine.  The paw print punch is from EK Success.

here are some close ups:




Thanks for stopping by, and dont forget to head over to the Black with 2 Blog and have a go at this months challenge :)


No comments :

Post a Comment