Sunday 18 January 2015

D-lish Scraps DT Reveal # 2

Good morning, I am back again over at D'lish Scraps and this time with a completely different project from yesterday's bold and "mixed media free" layout.  This is my diary for 2015 which I have made - I am going to try and be more organised this year!!!!!



I started by applying a couple of coats of gesso to the folder and used a Kaisercraft Stencil "dots".  The background colour is Lindy Stamp Gang Spray "salt water taffy" and Inklings paint "freshly minted".

From here is was layer upon layer of D-lish goodness!  I started with a Monochrome Kit pack - Purple.

Here are some closeups:  I have listed the products used at the bottom of the blog.







I have linked the products used to the D-lish store:


Dont forget to visit the blog here - check out the other DT and IT layouts :) and of course there is still time to have a go at this months challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow for my final January post for D-lish



No comments :

Post a Comment