Monday 5 January 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY = JANUARY WEEK 1 DT REVEAL

Well it is unbelievable - we are in 2015. This past month has flown.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year.  Over at Lets Get Sketchy we have a new sketch by Brenshevia and here is my take:


Being the festive/holiday season I thought I would create a layout of our holiday to Queensland, way back in 2008.  We visited Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.

Here is the sketch:



I used paper from 7 Gypsies "Sheena".  The background stencil is a Kaisercraft Stencil with Shimmer Paints TextureZ - Artie Choked.

Some Close ups:

Flowers are from Petaloo.  Diecuts - Impression Obsession - birdhouse and birds, Fancy That Die Cut - Leafy Swirl




The chipboard is from Which Craft Do you Do and embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder "Oakleaf Live".

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to Lets Get Sketchy and have a go at the sketch.


No comments :

Post a Comment