Monday 26 January 2015

Scrapbookit DT Reveal for January

Good Morning - It is my turn to share some layouts with you for Scrapbookit.  Today I have scrapped a photo of my Grandmother when she was a little girl.

I have used the Tic Tac Toe board that Brenda chose this month - "Chipboard, Die Cuts and Stencil"




The paper is Prima "Cigar Box Secrets" collection.  I have cut squares of the paper and layered it behind the photo and covered it with gesso before applying inks - Tim Holtz Stains Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahoganny.  I have fussy cut lots and lots of pieces and added them to the layout as well as Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny stamps.

To create the flowers I have used die cuts from Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders. These have also been inked with the distress stains and also Perfect Pearls Mists

The WOW chipboard has been inked with the distress inks and given a coat of dimensional magic (love this stuff!)

Here are some close ups:









The end of the month is not far away- but you still have time to enter this months challenge.  Hope over to the blog here and have a look

Thanks for stopping by and I will be paid tomorrow with another layout using the Time Traveller Collection by Prima.

No comments :

Post a Comment