Wednesday 18 February 2015

2nd D-lish DT Reveal

Hi there, I am back again with another layout for D-lish scraps.  Last weekend I went to a wedding where there was a photo booth - and seriously who can ignore a photo booth opportunity.  Here is my layout:


I have used Kaisercraft Blue Bay Collection paper for the background with a Tim Holtz stencil and Shimmerz Texturez paste "patina".  Here are some close ups and I have listed all the D-lish goodies at the end of the blog with links to the store.





The chipboard was coated with Black Coal chalk in.

Products used

Flowers - Boutique-Elements---Camden-Cottage-Blue
Flowers = Boutique-Elements---Serenade-Blue.
Flowers - Boutique-Elements---Serenade-Strawberry-Fields
Flowers -Boutique-Elements---Serenade-French-Carnival
Jewelled-Cabochons---Flower
Journal-Its---Tab-Bag---Chalk-2014
Journal-Its---Wordfetti---Life-Documented

Thanks for stopping by and I will have another layout for you tomorrow.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment