Thursday 19 February 2015

Last DT Reveal for D-lish Scraps for February .. Graduation

My last post of the month at D-lish Scraps is of a photo that I am very proud - My son's graduation from Year 12.  The world is now his oyster and time to make his path in life.



I used Kaisercraft Collection "off the wall" for the background page.  I have used a 13 arts stencil and texture paste and then distress paint " mustard seed" and Shimmerz paint Jeni B Bleu.


I have layered behind the photo with Monochrome Colour Journal Its pack




I have coloured the chipboard arrows with black ink



The background stamp I have used is from Kaisercraft -  "arty".  Currently my favourite stamp!



I have coated this wood veneer quote with Distress Paint - Mustard Seed

Some more close ups:





Thanks for stopping by.  That is it for me this month at D-lish Scraps, but I will be back next month with another set of layouts.  Til then Happy Scrapping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment