Tuesday 17 February 2015

DT REVEAL FOR D-LISH

Hi there everyone - my day for a reveal at D-lish Scraps - sorry it is late but we have been having internet problems.  Back up and running now so I can show you my layout based on this months moodboard. I was inspired by the photo of the ocean and the colours.





I have used Ombre Dreams Paper by Blue Fern Studio.  I covered the entire 12x12 with clear gesso to allow the paints to sit nicely on the paper and not soak in.  I have used a Tim Holtz Stencil with Shimmerz Texturez paste "Patina".   

I have then applied stamps from Ranger and Kaisercraft using a brown ink.  I have used Inklingz Water colour "Freshly minted" on the background together with splatters of the Shimmerz Texture Paste

I will list all the D-lish products at the bottom of the blog with links to the store.

Here are some close ups:







This chipboard has been coated with Viva Inka Gold - Indian Yellow


Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to check out the fabulous moodboard here and have a go this month.

I will be back tomorrow with another layout to share.  Til then Happy Scrapping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment