Monday 27 February 2017

Memorable Moments Layout - for Memory Maze Chipboard

Hi there, today I am on the Memory Maze Chipboard blog sharing my layout that I created of my Grandmother and her brother - I just love the old photos and so pleased that my Mum was interested in our family history and got a heap of photos.




I have used the Prima Collection - Love Clippings.    I have used Lindy Stamp Gang starbursts on the background over some stencilling.

The chipboard has been embossed using Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powders - Terra Cotta Rust and Golden Angel Wings.

I used the following Chipboard pieces:






Memorable moments , enjoy every moment, script, doiley ,fancy ,m


Here are some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)




1 comment :

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous page!! Love the picture and the vintage design!!

    ReplyDelete