Monday 24 July 2017

altered jewellery box - for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi there, today I am up on the Scrapboook Boutique blog with a jewellery box that I have decorated using the awesome 49 & Market paper from the Heirloom Botanicals collection



This is the jewellery box - which I can remember where I got it from as it has been in my cupboard for a while!



I painted all the edges with Distress Paint - Victorian Velvet.  I used Finnabairs Art Alchemy Sparks paint - Butterfly Spells for around the mirro and the ring holder.

The rest was ALOT of fussy cutting!


Here are some close ups: 






Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)


Here are the products used and a link to the Scrapbook Boutique online store



1 comment :

  1. just beautiful. I love all the details and love your patience with all the fussy cutting! seriously worth it though as it looks divine.

    ReplyDelete