Saturday 22 July 2017

ATC's for Funky Flair

Hi there - Today I would like to share some ATC's I created for Funky Flairs.  It is cold and wet in Tasmania at the moment and I though I would create a little bit of spring!  I have used the Funky Bricks Collection found here 






Below I have a couple of process steps to create these ATC's

I began with water coloured paper and a mini Tim Holtz brick stencil using crackle paste.  Once that had dried I used Prima Water confections paint to add a bit of colour.

To create the butterflies, I again used water colour paper and the prima paints



I then stamped and die cut them using a kaisercraft stamp/die cut.


I have used Scrap fx chipboard which I have embossed using Nuvo Embossing powder - Blue Odyssey, Lindy Stamp Gang Drop Dead Gorgeous Green and Hi Maintenance Magenta.



Here are some close ups:













Thanks for stopping by and dont forget the moodboard challenge this month.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)





2 comments :

  1. Lynn, I have popped over here from Scrapbook Boutique and couldn't go past these AMAZING ATCs! Wow, they are so full of colour - I love them. We have also started up an ATC challenge over at Happy Little Stampers and you should really enter them there! xx
    http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn these are so vibrant and colourful! just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete