Friday 7 July 2017

Creative Artiste Mixed Media project

Hi everyone, Today I am up on the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge blog with two mini album stands.
This months challenge is all about stencils and is sponsered by Papertole

I have decorated two Kaisercraft Mini Album Stands - a his and hers!!!!



I began by painting each one with a base colour.  For the pink I have used a Strawberry Gelato around the edges and the gold is Prima Art Alchemy Metallique paint - Steampunk Copper.





For the pink, I then covered the inside and out with 49 & Market Paper - Heirloom Botanicals and inked the edges with Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet.  I then used Viva Modelling Creme Rose and a Scrapmatts Stencil - hearts around the inside and outside.

For the black/gold one I have used the Scrapmatts Stencil - gears - and black gesso.

I have then embellished them using Micro beads, glass beads, Tim Holtz gears diecuts, Art Alchemey Metallique Wax and Lumiere Paint in Metallic Silver.

Here are some close ups:















Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to have a go at the challenge this month.  You can find all the details here







3 comments :

  1. Both of these stands are fabulous Lynn. Two very different looks with wonderful textures and details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool I love both all the textures look awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely fabulous Lynn Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete