Monday 4 June 2018

Art Journal fun with Scrap Matrix

Hi everyone, I would like to share my second project for this months Challenge - "The Point is" over at Scrap Matrix.

I have created an art journal page:



and here is the moodboard -


I have taken inspiration from the bottom right colourful triangles and the star.

I began by cutting up scrap paper into triangles and gluing them to my pages.


I filled in any gaps with a selection of washi tapes.  I have then cut out some triangles from scrap cardboard to use as a template and coloured all the areas around them using Gelatoes.  The white arrows were created using the Dylusion Arrow Stencil and Dina Wakely Paint in white.  The black circles have been created using a lid and black ink


The small triangles are an AALL and Create Stencil # 20 and black gesso.
Final touches included stamping the words using the Visible Image Stamp - Own It, and the title using a Faber Castell Pitt Pen and white sharpie for doodling.

Here are some close ups:




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to create a project - scrapbooking layout, art journal page, tags, a card or tw, using the moodboard for this months challenge.  All you need to do is put a photo of your project into the relevant album on the scrap matrix shares facebook page detailing at least one product that you have used that is available at the Scrap Matrix Store.

Products Used


Til Next time - Happy Crafting




No comments :

Post a Comment